SENATORS PLAYOFF TICKETS ON SALE TODAY AT 10AM
- Reserved Seating - $5
- Box Seating - $9
- Field Box Seating - $11
- Dugout Box Seating - $12.50
- Club Seating - $30 (includes all-you-can-eat buffet in Patriot News Press Box Club)
Tickets for the Western Divisional Series will be designated in bold on the center of your ticket:
· DIVISION SERIES GAME A-- First Divisional Game @ Metro Bank Park
· DIVISION SERIES GAME B- Second Divisional Game @ Metro Bank Park
· DIVISION SERIES GAME C- Third Divisional Game @ Metro Bank Park
Tickets for the Championship Series are designated in bold on your ticket:
· CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES A- First Championship Game @ Metro Bank Park
· CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES B- Second Championship Game @ Metro Bank Park
If the Senators finish in FIRST PLACE in the Western Division, the schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, Sept 8 (7:00 PM) at Metro Bank Park (Tickets marked Division A)
- Thursday, Sept 9 (7:00 PM) at Metro Bank Park (Tickets marked Division B)
- Friday, Sept 10- at TBD
- Saturday Sept 11- at TBD (if necessary)
- Sunday, Sept 12 (if necessary) (2:00 PM) at Metro Park (Tickets marked Division C)
If the Senators finish in SECOND PLACE, only two games will be played at Metro Bank Park, and the schedule is as follows:
- Friday, September 10(7:00 PM) at Metro Bank Park
- Saturday September 11 (if necessary) (7:00 PM) at Metro Bank Park
EASTERN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
Best 3 out of 5 series, 2-3 format
If the Senators win the Western Divisional Series, the first two championship games will be played at Metro Bank Park, with the final three games (if necessary) played at the opposing team’s field. The tickets for the these games are designated as CHAMPIONSHIP A AND CHAMPIONSHIP B. CHAMPIONSHIP A would be tentatively scheduled at Metro Bank Park on Tuesday Sept. 14 @7:00 PM. CHAMPIONSHIP B would be tentatively scheduled on Wednesday, Sept 15 @ 7:00 PM.
(We must have your tickets in order to process a refund or exchange)
In the event that you have tickets for Divisional or Championship games THAT ARE NOT PLAYED, you will be provided with the following two options:
1. You may retain the tickets and exchange for tickets to any 2011 April or May Harrisburg Senators game, based on availability.
2. You may receive a refund in the same method of payment by returning the tickets, IN PERSON ONLY, between Sept 8th and Sept 30th, to the Senators Box Office. NO MAIL-IN REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The Box Office will be open Sept 8th-Sept 30th, Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, for refunds. No refunds will be given for processing/postage and handling fees charged at the time of purchase. Refund policy is only good for tickets to UN-PLAYED games. Any tickets not returned during the period Sept 8-Sept 30 will not be refunded, however, you may exercise option #1 described above.
Click here to purchase tickets or call (717) 231-4444.